- A Royal temple in Mengwi
- Experience walk to the rice terraces in Jatiluwih
- Discover the beautiful lakes and Balinese temple
- Munduk walk to the waterfall
- Pura Taman Ayun, Mengwi, The huge state temple surrounded by a wide moat, was the main temple of the kingdom which ruled from Mengwi until 1891. It’s a very large, spacious temple and the elegant moat gives it a very fine appearance. The first courtyard is a large, open grassy expanse and the inner courtyard has a multitude of merus (multi-tiered shrines). In a beautiful setting across the moat from the temple is a rather lost-looking arts center.
- Jatiluwih village, fabulous spot for a scenic break. Get walk down to rice terraces paths. It takes approximately an hour walks passing the rice fields with magnificent beautiful terraces, often seen in photographs of Bali.
- Bedugul Areas are the source of water for a vast area of agricultural land and as home to Ida Batara Dewi Ulun Danu, the goddess of the lake. Has impressive mountains, beautiful lakes quiet walks and attractive temples. The smaller, quieter Danau Buyan and Danau Tamblingan lie about 6 Km northwest of Danau Beratan. All lakes have superbly situated shore side temples and the area is dotted with attractive villages.
- Heading to Munduk, explore the peaceful backroads to the west of Danau Tamblingan. Also, stop for the monkey feeding. Here the scenic route to the north coast. Descends through coffee fields and road lined with clove trees. Preparing for Munduk waterfalls walk, the falls are more impressive than the falls at the more famous Gitgit. This is an attractive spot, only one of several waterfalls in the area.It is a glorious activity.
IDR, 700,000 *
(the price are including petrol + comfort vehicle + parking + driver )
- Max. 4 persons
- Duration 10 hours (Start : 08.30 Am until finish)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.