This beautiful nature waterfall is most definitely worth the several hours drive, hundreds of steps, trekking through a traditional village and river crossing to reach.
Located in the north of Bali, this tour will let you experience great natural wonders in Bali.
Excursion Details :
- Depart 08.30 am (from South Bali)
- Arrival at Sawan village (car park of Sekumpul)
- Entrance ticket, walk to the village and jungle. Steps down, passing the bridge then first waterfall. After, continuing to the second waterfalls by crossing another river. Get wet…fun and enjoy.
- Return to car park
- Stop at the lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan
- Feed the monkey on the road
- Optional : Pura Ulun Danu Beratan (temple on the lake)
IDR 250,000 per person (min 3 person)
Include private transport, AC, driver, local guide, petrol and drink water.
Reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org
+62 813 383 12473